Would you like to work in a dynamic, international environment and do you have knowledge of electrical equipment onboard vessels. Then this may be the position you are looking for.
The Job One of the Ultragroup values is “Excellence” and we want our vessels to live up to this value. The Electrical Superintendent is part of a Technical Team, providing assistance and guidance to the vessels within Ultraship Technical Management to ensure “Excellence”. The job will initially include a familiarization with the electrical installations on-board the vessels to gain knowledge, in order to provide the necessary support. You will receive training from our present Electrical Superintendent, who will retire within a foreseeable future. It is important that you lead by example in supporting the company strategy and that you work towards optimizing and maintaining the operational standard.
Skills and Qualifications
• Preferably you have a background as an electrical engineer from a similar job and it is an advantage, if you hold an ATEX certificate
• EU citizen
• + 60 travel days in the beginning for familiarization with the vessels is expected
• You are independent and a self-starter who can challenge status quo and who has a proactive approach to constant development and improvement of equipment
• You appreciate working in a multicultural environment and as English is our corporate language, you must be fluent in English. You must be able to communicate with a variety of people including our Crew and Management
• Our environment is fast paced, wherefore you must have a sense of urgency – without missing important details or compromising our safety culture. Further to this, you are flexible with regards to travel with short notice What we offer
• International environment and a variety in tasks
• Valuable training
• Highly motivated team in a company in growth
Please apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Apply Now: https://podio.com/webforms/4938582/385885